Have you ever woken up ready and excited to take on the day, only to see an angry zit on your face? You’re horrified by how big and unsightly it is. The worst part is, you don’t know how long it will take to go away or if it will leave a scar.
For those prone to acne and acne scars, this can really be frustrating. The good news is acne scars can not only be cured, but it can be prevented as well. Moreover, preventing acne scars need not be painful or expensive. Before we talk about treatment options, let’s look at some interesting facts about acne scars that you might not have known about.
- Did you know that Asian skin is more prone to acne scars? Due to a higher level of melanin, the pigment responsible for dark marks and spots 1 , Asian skin is more sensitive. If you’re looking to lighten the dark marks and spots, do try the new Dermatix Acne Scar. A total of 72% of users noted that their acne scars were less visible and the redness reduced after applying it for 4 weeks 2.
- Acne scarring can happen even if you have mild acne. In a recent clinical trial, 69% of patients were suffering from mild to moderate acne 3 . If this sounds similar to your acne blemishes, you might want to give Dermatix Acne Scar a try, which contains Zinc Gluconate, an anti-inflammatory ingredient that helps to manage blemishes 4 .
- Ever wanted to experience the effect of snail slime on your skin? This was recently made popular by the K-beauty trend. The good news is that it works on acne scars, too. Dermatix Acne Scar contains beauty enhancers ActivGCS (snail slime extract) that provides benefits to heal the skin as it boosts the production of collagen and elastin to keep your skin healthy and moisturised 5.
- Acne scars form when the acne blemishes do not heal properly 6. As you apply Dermatix Acne Scar, the silicone gel forms a sheer physical barrier that separates the skin from the harshness of the environment and provides a skin condition conducive to the recovery of acne blemishes and scars 7.
You don’t have to live with acne scars forever. Start treating your recent scars now with regular use of Dermatix Acne Scar. Cleanse your face thoroughly before massaging the treatment gel twice daily onto the affected areas, once in the morning and once before bedtime. In fact, 79% of users find that their skin appears clearer and nearly 75% say their skin feels smoother just after 12 weeks 8 . Best of all, the product also prevents the development of new acne blemishes and scars!
Here are some test results 8 from consumers that prove the efficacy of this gel:
- After 2 weeks - 80% think that treated areas are soothed and relieved
- After 4 weeks – 72% notice that their acne scars are less visible, and the redness reduced
- After 12 weeks - 79% find their skin looks clearer and nearly 75% feels that their skin feels smoother
Dermatix Acne Scar has changed the lives of thousands of people across the world, helping them to manage their scars better. Read more about Dermatix Acne Scar and say goodbye to your acne scars.