- Gentle on delicate skin.
- Clinically proven to lighten, soften & flatten scars. 1,2,3
- Vitamin C Ester for enhanced lightening.4
- Quick drying effect. 5
- Innovative CPX silicone technology that dries quickly and gives a soft silky feel on skin.5
Let your child run, explore and play!
Don't worry when you have Dermatix® ultra Kids
With a gentle formulation, this product has been clinically proven to work on babies (3-months and above) and children.
Dermatix® Ultra Kids is manufactured with innovative CPX technology which is a new generation film forming elastomer that offers the characteristics of excellent spreadability, quick drying, improved durability, and wash off resistance.
Ideal For Scars Caused By
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Dermatix® Ultra Kids?
Dermatix® Ultra Kids is an advanced scar formula with that is clinically proven effective in the management of scars for kids. It is gentle on sensitive and delicate skin.
What type of scars can use Dermatix® Ultra Kids on?
Dermatix® Ultra Kids works on scars caused by a variety of incidences. These may include scars resulting from falls, surgery, burn, cuts, scratches, insect bites etc.
Does Dermatix® Ultra Kids work on flat scars?
Dermatix® Ultra Kids helps to lighten, soften and flatten scars. If you have a flat but darkened scar, Dermatix® Ultra Kids contains a novel Vitamin C Ester that will help to lighten your scar.
Worry No More Start Your Little One's Scar Healing Journey Today
Purchase Dermatix Ultra Kids at the following pharmacies and retailers:
- Yun IS, et al. Aesth Plast Surg (2013) 37:1176-1181
- Chernoff WG, et al. Aesth Plast Surg 2007;31:495-500
- Fulton JE. Silicone gel sheeting for the prevention and management of evolving hypertrophic and keloid scars. Dermatol Surg 1995;21:947-951
- Patricia K, Farris, Dermatol Surg 2005; 31:814-818
- Chang C.S, Wallace C.G, Hsiao Y.C, et al. Clinical evaluation of silicone gel in the treatment of cleft lip scars. www.nature.com/ScientificReports 9 May 2018; 1-3
- Melissa Earl. Pharmacoeconomics Evaluation of Topical Silicone Gel Preparations. Presented at SCAR congress 2006: 29 Mar-1Apr 2006: Montpellier France # Pea size based on same gel texture of 0.21g per application over 6-inch scar