- Advanced scar formula
- Lightens, softens, flattens scars
- With Vitamin C Ester for enhanced lightening
Ideal for different types of scars
A silicone gel with innovative CX5 technology which lightens, softens and flattens your scars. The vitamin C provides protection against harmful rays, thus allowing scars to heal over time. You will feel a non-greasy, soft and silky texture after every use. With regular usage, your scars will soften over time.
Say Goodbye To Scars In Just 3 Simple Steps
- 1Clean the affected area with mild soap and water. Pat dry.
- 2Apply a small pea sized at the tip of the scar and gently spread thinly over the whole affected area. A small pea size amount is sufficient to cover a 6-inch scar.
- 3Allow to dry for about 1 - 2 minutes. Once dried, Dermatix Advance may be covered with cosmetics or sunscreen.
SIMPLE, SAFE AND EFFECTIVE
- Lightens scars
- Protects against UVA & UVB
- Non-irritating neutral PH
- Flattens & softens scars
- Quick drying formula
- Leaves soft, silky feel
Aien Fidzman, Selangor
I used Dermatix® Advance and my scars became smooth, flat, very soft without leaving scarring and free from keloid.
Joanne Chay, Kuala Lumpur
I used Dermatix® Advance and my scar is gone. Now, I can show off my legs. Since childhood, I have not been able to wear shorts or miniskirts and I would always wear stockings, long dresses, pants or jogging pants just to keep my legs covered because I absolutely didn't have the confidence to show them off.
Rena Sandhu, Selangor
I used Dermatix® Advance and my son's scar is lighter, softer and flatter in just 2 months. Thank you Dermatix® Advance for bringing smiles on his face and making him more confident now. We love the awesomeness of Dermatix® Advance's formula that is absolutely and effortlessly effective.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does Dermatix® Advance work?
Dermatix® Advance is a new advanced scar formula that is clinically proven to lighten, soften and flatten scars.
Will Dermatix® Advance help heal old scars or just new scars?
Dermatix® Advance works best on scars that are less than 2 years old. It may also work on older scars, as long as there are still signs of healing such as redness, itching, irritation or continuous growth of the scar.
How do I use Dermatix® Advance?
Using Dermatix® Advance is quick and easy. You will observe the improvement of your scar if you comply diligently with the proper instructions of application below. Remember that you don’t need to apply too much as long as you follow these steps:
- Clean the affected area with mild soap and water. Pat it dry.
- Apply a pea-sized amount at the tip of the scar and gently spread it thinly over the entire affected area. This small amount is sufficient to cover a 6-inch scar.
- Allow to dry for 1-2 minutes. Once it is dry, Dermatix® Advance may be covered with cosmetics or sunscreen.
- Apply Dermatix® Advance twice a day.
START YOUR SCAR TREATMENT TODAY
Purchase Dermatix® Advance at the following pharmacies and retailers:
- Yun IS, et al. Aesth Plast Surg (2013) 37:1176-1181
- Chernoff WG, et al. Aesth Plast Surg 2007;31:495-500
- Fulton JE. Silicone gel sheeting for the prevention and management of evolving hypertrophic and keloid scars. Dermatol Surg 1995;21:947-951
- Mustoe TA, Evolution of silicone therapy and mechanism of action in scar management. Aesth Plast Surg. 2008;32:82-92
- Farris PK. Topical vitamin C: a useful agent for treating photoaging and other dermatologic conditions. Dermatol Surg. 2005 Jul;31(7 Pt 2):814-7;discussion 818
- Monstrey S, et al. Updated scar management practical guidelines: non-invasive and invasive measures. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 2014; 67(8):1017-25
- Dermatix® Ultra Patient Information Leaflet
- Chan KY, et al. Plast Reconstr Surg 2005;116:1013-1020
- Mercer NSG. Silicone gel in the treatment of keloid scars. Br J Plastic Surg. 1989;42:83-87
- Chang CS et al. Clinical evaluation of silicone gel in the treatment of cleft lip scars, 2018;8:7422