- Lightens, softens and flattens scars 1, 2, 3
- Easy to apply, non-oily, quick drying and odourless
Scientifically Proven: Silicone Polymer Technology As Treatment for Scars
A silicone gel based formulation using CPX Technology to soften and reduce the visibility of surgical scars. This formulation is ideal for usage on hypertrophic scars and keloids. 12,13
DEVELOPED USING STATE-OF-THE-ART
SILICONE POLYMER TECHNOLOGY
TREATING SCARS WITH PROVEN SCIENCE
A silicone gel based formulation using CPX Technology to soften and reduce the visibility of surgical scars. This formulation is ideal for usage on hypertrophic scars and keloids8,9.
How does Dermatix® Ultra work?
How does Dermatix® Ultra work?
Dermatix® Ultra supports your body's natural recovery process, by protecting your scar and regulating collagen production to minimise scar formation.
in softening and diminishing hypertrophic and keloid scars3, 9LEARN MORE
See Dermatix® Ultra in action*
* Individual results may vary.
What Our Users Say
Jinsook Shin, Singapore
My daughter had to go through a surgery which ended in a visible scar on the left side of her chin. It was very apparent and I was worried about how it would affect my daughter. The doctor suggested using Dermatix Ultra to reduce the scarring. I decided to give it a try and have been diligently using it for 3 months now. Today, the scar is almost gone! I am very happy with the results. My daughter is more confident now and does not need to answer questions about how she got the scars. A big thanks to Dermatix Ultra for changing my daughter's life for the better!
Ahlong Rk, Perak
I used Dermatix® and my scar is now gone, vanish into thin air like magic in just a short time. It was a year-long scar blackened with no sign of fading.
I work in a warehouse around many sharp items, so wounds are a normal thing for me. However, I had one reddish scar on my knee that made me hesitant to wear my favourite mini skirts. After 8 weeks of using Dermatix® Ultra, the scar visibly faded and I feel more confident to wear my mini skirts now. Yay!
I once fell from a motorbike and got a scar on my leg, which made me less confident to wear sandals and open shoes. After using Dermatix® Ultra for approximately 7 weeks, the scars faded and I can wear open-top shoes again. Thank you Dermatix Ultra for making my scar fade.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I use Dermatix® Ultra?
Massage Dermatix® Ultra twice daily over affected areas – once in the morning and once before bedtime – onto clean dry skin until it is fully absorbed. This may be followed by sunscreen and makeup.
Is Dermatix® Ultra suitable for daily use?
Apply Dermatix® Ultra once your surgical wound has closed and dried.
What are the benefits of Vitamin C?
Vitamin C effectively lightens hyper-pigmentation and protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays.
- Yun IS, et al. Aesth Plast Surg (2013) 37:1176-1181
- Chernoff WG, et al. Aesth Plast Surg 2007;31:495-500
- Fulton JE. Silicone gel sheeting for the prevention and management of evolving hypertrophic and keloid scars. Dermatol Surg 1995;21:947-951
- Mustoe TA, Evolution of silicone therapy and mechanism of action in scar management. Aesth Plast Surg. 2008;32:82-92
- Farris PK. Topical vitamin C: a useful agent for treating photoaging and other dermatologic conditions. Dermatol Surg. 2005 Jul;31(7 Pt 2):814-7;discussion 818
- Monstrey S, et al. Updated scar management practical guidelines: non-invasive and invasive measures. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 2014; 67(8):1017-25
- Dermatix® Ultra Patient Information Leaflet
- Chan KY, et al. Plast Reconstr Surg 2005;116:1013-1020
- Mercer NSG. Silicone gel in the treatment of keloid scars. Br J Plastic Surg. 1989;42:83-87
- Chang CS et al. Clinical evaluation of silicone gel in the treatment of cleft lip scars, 2018;8:7422